In most divorces, hard feelings between spouses make selling a Roanoke house in joint names divorce difficult, as more often than not, one or both parties want to inflict as much emotional harm on the other person as possible. Unfortunately, the couple’s shared finances often take the brunt of this ax-grinding. When selling a house […]
Tag Archives | selling-a-house-in-joint-names-divorce
Areas We Invest In…
Hear What Others Have To Say…
I left a message after receiving a post card in the mail. I received a call back promptly. After speaking with the contact, we met at the property. We negotiated a price mid range and wrote a contract. If all goes well we will close in 30 days.Carmen H - Charlotte, NC
Got a card in the mail and called. The appointment was set and verified. The Acquisitions Managers was very nice and really helped us understand everything.Michael G. - Roanoke, VA
Very pleasant, informative, relaxed and helpful.Cynthia B - Roanoke VA
"Quite often investors are willing to pay cash for a home and with the recent tightening of financial restrictions, coupled with the growing number of complaints about low appraisals, having a cash buyer has become even more appealing."
Mack has been amazing throughout the whole process.Samantha P - Roanoke, VA
- Selling Your House Without An Agent in Virginia
- We Buy Houses For Cash In Roanoke – See How It Works
- Sell A House For Cash In Charlotte – Advantages Of Working With Quick Fix Real Estate LLC
- Cash House Buyers In Roanoke Tips – Do I Need To Make Repairs To My House?
- Cash For Homes In Charlotte NC – The Latest Trend We’re Seeing