You want to sell your house and you’re looking forward to putting some money in your pocket. But did you realize that selling your house may mean you have to PAY money? In this blog post, we break down what are the different fees paid to agents versus paid to investors… It’s true… selling your […]
Tag Archives | what-are-the-different-fees-paid-to-agents-versus-paid-to-investors
Areas We Invest In…
Hear What Others Have To Say…
Mack was very informative and courteous.Doris L - Roanoke, VA
Easy & Fast!!Kevin M. - Charlotte, NC
Nice, friendly and straight to the point.Allison S. - Charlotte, NC
Good with concerns without bullying and not too much pressure.Esther E. - Charlotte, NC
"Quite often investors are willing to pay cash for a home and with the recent tightening of financial restrictions, coupled with the growing number of complaints about low appraisals, having a cash buyer has become even more appealing."
- Cash House Buyers In Roanoke Tips – Do I Need To Make Repairs To My House?
- Cash For Homes In Charlotte NC – The Latest Trend We’re Seeing
- Tips on Buying Roanoke Real Estate with your IRA
- Buy My House For Cash In Roanoke – Our Virginia Cash For Houses Program
- What Are The Different Fees Paid To Agents Versus Paid To Investors?